Joined: 20 Sep 2008
|Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:46 pm Post subject: SGP results and points
|Dear SGP runners,
The SGP committee runs a very efficient website now, the results are processed and available within the 3 weeks allowance.
Please see below some tips for you to take control over your results and points allocation:
- Always use the same name: you may think that this is obvious, well think again! In my case, I always have to make sure I hyphenate Mello-Costa or "Mello" is considered a middle name and I'm listed as A. Costa and considered a completely different person!
- Ensure the club name is correct: note new name "Brighton Phoenix" for all sports
- Check the results after the race: is your name correct? is the club name included and correct? At this point the results are provisional and you should contact the race organiser for any corrections. As you're in a checking kind of mood: check your time too
Final Results and SGP provisional results
- Check your runner number: this is the number that the SGP has allocated to you and you can check it by following the link below:
If you can't find your number, you don't exist on their database! Please contact me and I'll sort it out
- Check your SGP points regularly: you can sign up and have an email alert delivered to your inbox when new content is added, i.e. new race results. All the results to date can be found by following the link below:
There is a 3-week window to make any queries and corrections. If you find any inaccuracies, use the form below to submit your query directly:
I hope this information is helpful, if you are new to the SGP and need more information about the rules, the points, etc please contact me... yes I know the rules
A Triathlete's Training is Never Done...